Ramblings

My thoughts, frustrations, concerns and opinions, for your reading pleasure and for my stress reliever. My own online pensive.

Monday, October 19, 2009

I am not my hair... but who am I

I'm not sure if it was the haircut, which caused the reinvention, which caused the image adjustment and reacceptance of who I am, but I am at a cross roads. Emotionall, financially, physically, I am in no mans land. Two years ago I felt as if I could conquer the world. I had set my goals and achieved everyone and was enjoying the fruits of my labor, my future was blinding! Fast forward 2 years and I am so down I am under the dumps. My identity, sense of purpose and direction are blurred beyond recognition. All my previous questions of my self worth have resurfaced and I wonder, where the strong determined me has gone. For years I have maintained a well balanced life, repaired many mistakes made in my earlier days and now it seems in the blink of an eye I have managed to wipe clean all my good investment in myself to revert back to the beginning. I feel tired. Just down to the bone tired. I control my destiny, energy in is energy out. I know this and yet why is it so difficult for me to get my engines started?

Its easy to believe that there may be some 'possible' roots set on you. There are some who just dont like me for no reason under the sun other me being me. It is the strangest most hurtful thing. Why Im letting it bother me is BEYOND me, but there is no denying it has gotten to me and in a very big way. Time to shake it all of and get on with the business of living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home